Recipes and Tips
Specialty Foods recommends beef burgers as one of the most economical ways to entertain. Whether you’re cooking classic or gourmet you’ll have them lining up for more!
- Coat your burgers with oil before barbecuing.
- Preheat the BBQ and cook the burgers on a moderately high heat for the first few minutes. Then, lower the heat so they can cook through properly.
- Turn the burgers once during cooking.
- Burgers are ready to eat when the juices that ooze out are clear, not pinkish.
- A large burger will take about 6-7 minutes on each side to cook through. Smaller kid-sized portions will take about 4 minutes each side. Make sure the burgers are cooked thoroughly before serving.